Archived Guest dress code?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes guests wear clothing that is quite revealing, just short of illegal. As an employee where do you draw the line or ask a guest to cover or leave? Maybe im getting too old for this place, lol.
I have only told a customer to leave when he was swearing at the top of his lungs.
I have scene kinda reveling clothing but to each their own.

I've seen everything. I'd say the worst was a guy who had his pants down so low that I could see the base of his genitals. (Yes, he was wearing no underwear, so I literally could see the base of his genitals. And no, he was not even remotely attractive.) I got him through the line as quickly as I could, and then got my GSTL and AP to let them know in case he came back into the store again.

I've seen everything. I'd say the worst was a guy who had his pants down so low that I could see the base of his genitals. (Yes, he was wearing no underwear, so I literally could see the base of his genitals. And no, he was not even remotely attractive.) I got him through the line as quickly as I could, and then got my GSTL and AP to let them know in case he came back into the store again.
Yep, revealing genitalia is a legal issue/offense.

If you’re shopping and you see the red shirt and khaki wearing guest, why not ask them if they can help you find something?
Just yesterday a couple was shopping in mens, and i was scanning RFID dressed in bright red, kakhi, nametag, PDA belt on and strange looking scanner in hand. There was another guest nearby talking on her phone, carrying a big purse, black pants, black and white patterned top. The couple stopped the girl for help with their item. Like, why in the world? People are weird.

Last edited:
I mentioned this in another thread:

A month ago (now two months ago), I was shopping at the Shopping Mall Target near my home (not my store) and I saw some hipster-looking guy in a red plaid shirt and beige pants. He was wandering the men’s apparel area and browsing. I knew he was a guest himself, not a TM, but I had the urge so badly to prank him with questions about where something was in the store. It took me everything not to do this.​

I see a girl in a bikini at least once a month.
Seeing how they can try those on at the fitting room and then walk out onto the sales floor to parade it to friends and family and any stranger shopping nearby, it can hardly be considered inappropriate on other parts of the sales floor as long as they are wearing footwear.

One Black Friday, I went up to who I thought was A seasonal TM who was sitting on a back basedeck in toys on his phone and asked what he thought he was doing? Turns out it was just a guest stupid enough to wear a red sweatshirt and khakis to Target in Black Friday. He said people had been asking him where things are for the past hour while his wife shopped 😂

Seeing how they can try those on at the fitting room and then walk out onto the sales floor to parade it to friends and family and any stranger shopping nearby, it can hardly be considered inappropriate on other parts of the sales floor as long as they are wearing footwear.
I wish our guests did that 😒

One Black Friday, I went up to who I thought was A seasonal TM who was sitting on a back basedeck in toys on his phone and asked what he thought he was doing? Turns out it was just a guest stupid enough to wear a red sweatshirt and khakis to Target in Black Friday. He said people had been asking him where things are for the past hour while his wife shopped 😂

👏👏👏👏🤣🤣🤣
The best red-wearing guest story so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back