Archived Guest Shenanigans with Carts

Status
Not open for further replies.
*sigh*
Great. My store's lot is sloped & I can't wait to see how many numbskulls try this.
The last summer I did carts, I intercepted a runaway cart with a toddler in it. Mom had propped it against the bumper but it slid away when she opened the door.
She was so embarassed that she didn't say anything. Just loaded up the kid & sped off.

We have a lady who handles the kids that won't sit down in the shopping cart. She is very good at it and comes off in a non threatening way. Of course, I never do it. If a kid is standing up and the parent is right there, I'm going to assume the parent in controlling the situtation. Who knows, you may have caught the kid standing up for the first time and the guest my get offended. However, if they are riding underneath the carts, or climbing on flats or anything like that, I'll say something.

Anyways, the worst thing I've ever seen is dirty diapers in a shopping cart in the parking lot. Makes me want to find the Guest, take their Red Card, cut it up and say "No, you've lost your privileges until you can at least act like an adult."

I wish we had the newer carts at my store. The metal and red ones are a bit outdated.

The reason there plastic, is so they won't destroy cars on impact..

Anyway, I think, your store has to be A+ Volume to receive them.. A & Below aren't worried about.

Makes me want to find the Guest, take their Red Card, cut it up and say "No, you've lost your privileges until you can at least act like an adult."

"I'll just take my business to Walmart then!" "Okay, I'll have to let them know there's a human biohazard on the way. Have a nice day!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back