Archived Guest Survey Comments

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I get lot's of penny items here i love shopping for toys"

Follow up on a "new survey":

"Hey i filled the survey out and was tlaking bout the penny things i got i thought i was filling out a servey for toys are use."

Oldie but a goodie.

I saw one awhile ago during 4th quarter that said "I'm going on an adventure!" Haha

Hobbit fan I guess :p

"IT IS ABSOLUTELY ESSENTIAL THAT PHARMACY EITHER BUILDS A DRIVE THRU WINDOW OR MOVES CLOSER TO THE FRONT DOORS. WE HAVE CALLED AND SUGGEST THIS MANY TIME BEFORE AND IT STILL HAS NOT HAPPENED! WE NEED TO BE ABLE TO ACCESS OUR MED EASIER AND SO DO THE PEOPLE OLDER THAN US WHO STRUGGLE TO GET THEIR MEDS"

..This is literally highlighted and circled on our feedback board. I tried my best to imitate the poor sentence structure lol.
We've had the "drive-thru request" before too. Ummmm.....yeah.....not gonna' happen. We just got one that said "Lower copays on medicine and cover over the counter on insurance". I'd like to find out who wrote that one and slap them....we don't set your copays or the formulary on your insurance, idiot!!!

I love the occasional, "this doesn't seem to be a Super Target" comment we get. Umm, that's because we aren't.
I just saw some similar ones on ours as well, but I think they were "put in a deli and bakery like the Super Target" and "carry the same things as the Super Targets do"....I'd like to tell the last one "if we carried the same items as the Super Targets do, we would BE a Super Target".

My area has two Targets a little less than a mile away from each other on the same road.
Were my parents live, there are Two sets of Target stores, all within one mile of the other, and on the same road.

Although, I've been told, there very high volume. So I guess it's a good thing? Still a waste of land, imo.

Where I live Lowe's and Home Depot are almost literally right across the street from each other lol.

We have a Home Depot & Lowes here, that's parking lot touch's each others. It's quite interesting imo.
we have a Lowes and Home Depot literally right next door to each other

The dissatisfied comments that I read make me laugh. It's like these guests want every team member to drop everything they are doing to make sure that the guest gets what they want and ASAP. Guests need to realize that they are shopping at Target and not Whole Foods, Market Street, Pottery Barn, or some other uppity rich people store. If you don't like shopping there, why even step foot onto store property?

Target used to be able to consistently provide great service years ago when hours were plentiful. Now that TMs are tasked with the work of two or three people and the stores are running on skeleton crews basically the entire year, tms are not able to provide the level of service once associated with big red; however, that doesn't stop corporate from pushing the vibe culture and wanting tms to provide guest service above everything else. Hopefully with some of the changes in AE14 the sales floor team will be empowered and able to provide great guest service. Right now, you're getting tms who are way too over tasked to be spending extended amounts of time creating personalized shopping experiences for each and every guest.

I'm starting to get sick and tired of other people getting "recognized" for "going above and beyond" for simply pointing out something that SOMEONE ELSE DID"!!! For example, on 2 different comments (and we know who they were because of the details given), another tech & I reran the claims 3-4 times trying to find the best price AND applied discount cards to save the guest a TON of $$, but the person who checked them out pointed it out so THEY were the one mentioned in the comments like THEY were the ones who busted their asses!

I had a guest call the SD the other day complaining that Target is ageist because in order to do the survey and possibly win $1000, you need a computer. She said "what kind of stupid store are you?" Then I apologized and she asked for my name and said she was calling corporate because I wasn't doing enough for her.

WTF did she expect me to do?

I had a guest call the SD the other day complaining that Target is ageist because in order to do the survey and possibly win $1000, you need a computer. She said "what kind of stupid store are you?" Then I apologized and she asked for my name and said she was calling corporate because I wasn't doing enough for her.

obviously you should have vibed it out and give her the keys to your house and let her use your computer lol entitled morons aplenty

obviously you should have vibed it out and give her the keys to your house and let her use your computer lol entitled morons aplenty

Then when she went into your house and your dog bit her, she could sue Target Corp. Don't worry though, it's all about the vibe.

Then when she went into your house and your dog bit her, she could sue Target Corp. Don't worry though, it's all about the vibe.
hey add it to the stack. one more lawsuit wont make that much of a difference. oh lord is it sad that I can make those jokes at this point lol.

Our old GSTL used to print good guest comments and put them up in TSC. She printed them on this little certificate that had a target logo background. Does anyone know where this template can be found?

I tried looking for it or graphics that I could use on workbench but I couldn't find anything.

Our old GSTL used to print good guest comments and put them up in TSC. She printed them on this little certificate that had a target logo background. Does anyone know where this template can be found?

I tried looking for it or graphics that I could use on workbench but I couldn't find anything.

You can photoshop the Target logo onto a template in Word, make up your own certificate.

Might be something they got rid of years ago. Do you have any of the old certificates anywhere, hard copies?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back