Archived Guest Survey Comments

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Maybe. I even tried my favorite online Spanish dictionary, which has never failed me with a query, and the closest word spelling-wise is 'bolonio', which translates as 'an ignorant rattle-brained fellow'. I've never heard the term before and neither has my boyfriend, who is a native Spanish speaker from Mexico, so I'm guessing that it is used more in Peninsular Spanish since it sounds it could have originated as a derogatory term to refer to someone from the Bologna region of Italy.

"play soft music"

....no....

I can only imagine around Christmas having Jingle Bells playing.
Omgosh I'd quit.:blowup:

"play soft music"

....no....

I can only imagine around Christmas having Jingle Bells playing.
Omgosh I'd quit.:blowup:

Yeah, the display loops in toys and electronics is enough to make me want to mass murder! LOL

"It would be nice to have a drive thru for the pharmacy". Sure, I'll get right on that:D.

"It would be nice to have a drive thru for the pharmacy". Sure, I'll get right on that:D.

Some Walmarts have that now. I knbow one supercenter that opened in 2007 has a drive though one. One of my local Fred Meyers just remodeled has one (you drive up, and talk to them though a speaker and they send your meds down a tube like at the second drive though lane at your bank)

Though walmart has a window I think.

Some Walmarts have that now. I knbow one supercenter that opened in 2007 has a drive though one. One of my local Fred Meyers just remodeled has one (you drive up, and talk to them though a speaker and they send your meds down a tube like at the second drive though lane at your bank)

Though walmart has a window I think.

Well, since our pharmacy is in the center of the store it would have to be an extremely loooonnnngg tube. Actually, there is absolutely no place to put one in as we have stores on either side of us so the only place left is the front of the store. Of course, we could maybe move some lanes around so guests could just drive up to the counter:D. Yeah, that would work:rolleyes:. Like our etl-ge said, we'll get right on that.

It could work in ours...we're actually in a part of the store that juts out from the main building, but it would be a TIGHT turn to get in/out. Otherwise, the "window" would be on the front of the store and that gets congested enough when we're busy!

Interestingly enough, we were just talking about this yesterday because we have an intern that previously worked at a walgreens that had one. She informed us that a gallon of milk will NOT fit in their delivery "chute" ;)

Yeah, the display loops in toys and electronics is enough to make me want to mass murder! LOL

RIGHT! The Dollar/See spot save/whatever is right next to electronics and when I am over there during the Holidays, I get Jingle Bells, or something stuck in my head. Makes me wanna stab people. LOL.

Last year, one of those displays got broken (yay) and someone hid it in guest service and it kept looping for 2 weeks before someone found it. lol
OMG that was murder. lol.

"Put the parking lot closer to the store, I shoudn't have to walk past all the handicap spots, 2 lanes of traffic, and a big sidewalk to get to the store"

"Put the parking lot closer to the store, I shoudn't have to walk past all the handicap spots, 2 lanes of traffic, and a big sidewalk to get to the store"

How awesome would it be to stand over the guests' shoulders as they leave comments like this and reply? "Yeah, and I shouldn't have to remove someone else's sh!t-filled diapers and excrement-smeared baby wipes from a shopping cart, but it's a messed up world we live in. Deal with it."

" Don't allow employees to talk about work issues and store difficulties on Target property "

I want to strangle the person that wrote that. I mean yes it is looked down on, but as a guest why do you care? When I'm in a store, and I hear employees complaining, I empathize with them! Even before I got a taste of what retail is like, I felt sorry for retail employees. I'm not so ignorant as to think that everyone that works in retail is a slacker that dropped out of high school or they are lazy.

Damn I hate people. ><

I had a guess who actually complained to me as TLOD that we should add a community pool, that way we could be more community orientated.

The lady couldn't see any reason why that would be a bad idea, and later brought me in flyers for pool places nearby.

Good god...:)

I had a guess who actually complained to me as TLOD that we should add a community pool, that way we could be more community orientated.

The lady couldn't see any reason why that would be a bad idea, and later brought me in flyers for pool places nearby.

Good god...:)

"Fast service needed at the pool ... who is responding?"

or worse yet..

"Code brown..pool"

I love how silly(I think that is the nicest way of putting it.) guest's comments and be. I saw one the other day that said. "Carry more merchendise made in the USA and have lover prices on toys." I would meet that guest in person and tell them if they are complaining about prices now(not that I saying prices aren't high) then you'd probably have a heart attack if you saw what the price would be if it was made in America. Especially toys.

While we were doing remodel a guest commented "get a section with produce and fresh meat" even though we had a 30 foot(or longer) banner near the area being remodeled and a bunch of 4 foot signs all around the store promoting the new produce section. My reaction when I read it was :\ :facepalm:

Last edited:
"You need to start offering generics of drugs like Nexium, Crestor, and Lexapro" :girl_sigh:

The thing is, we're pretty sure we know exactly who wrote this one because she keeps asking when they're coming out with them and these are the meds she's on that DON'T have generics ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back