Archived Guest Surveys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we get survey links on our receipts? I would assume using the TM discount would always suppress the survey link.

For obvious reasons (boosting your stores score) they don't let tms give a survey. However I did see a survey in the system where a tm wrote a bad survey about another store that started, "I work at target and your service was awful". I assume they paid with a regular debit or credit and were able to write a survey because of that

If I had a particularly shitty experience I could see myself doing something similar.

We keep telling people and they keep saying "Oh, they don't have time for that."
Let's not forget when the LI warning on SFS collates suddenly started working a day or two after I complained that it was broken.

So tomorrow the qr code thing will be outlawed?
My guess is the barcode scanner will get disabled when you're on Gatekeeper, like how you can't scan things on PDAs when you're on a screen that doesn't accept scans. I think the Zebras can already do this.

My GE is on vacation and he wants us the GSTLs to reply to the negative comments so my ETL sales floor is sending them to us and giving us the way to contact them but idk how to respond to someone who is complaining that the store is a mess and they couldn’t find a toy. I wouldn’t even know what to say!

My GE is on vacation and he wants us the GSTLs to reply to the negative comments so my ETL sales floor is sending them to us and giving us the way to contact them but idk how to respond to someone who is complaining that the store is a mess and they couldn’t find a toy. I wouldn’t even know what to say!

What I do is tell them how we are going to fix it. Say to the guest that you're talking to the sales floor team to make sure the issue regarding the floor disorganization is being worked on. Tell them that you're happy to help them find the toy the next time they come in.

I give out gift cards too. Not sure if target does that or not.

Most people are just happy you contacted them. Some companies never do.

I'll be sassy here....give the number for corporate.

What I do is tell them how we are going to fix it. Say to the guest that you're talking to the sales floor team to make sure the issue regarding the floor disorganization is being worked on. Tell them that you're happy to help them find the toy the next time they come in.

I give out gift cards too. Not sure if target does that or not.

Most people are just happy you contacted them. Some companies never do.
The main reason the store is a mess is because of E2E and not enough hours to get the work done

No, no guest wants to hear that, but the reason is because of what I stated. How are we going to fix it if we are supposed to stock while the store is open and we don't have enough hours to get it all done?

Fine and dandy. A problem with multiple companies... I deal with it at mine too because we know how cheap they are for the last $$$$$. I'm simply providing a way to get around it when responding to a complaint.

I just cleaned out my wallet and found some receipts that are still within the 7-day window...*evil laugh* time to boost those metrics with some glowing 10 star reviews in my signature "giggly yoga mom" style

Would adding "Sent from my iPhone" be a little too on-the-nose or no?

Until the next time the guest comes in and nothing has changed
You just say "I'll talk to the associate/department about it."

Thrn you go tell them that a guest was upset that we were out of stock on something and you are just telling them so you dont lie to the customer.

It is a great way to get out of a ranty complaint about stupid shit. You didnt tell the customer that you would fix the (imaginary) problem, but you made the team aware and you can bet they will still pay more attention to it even if you were making fun of the customer.

Just saw this on FB. It's not just this store and it is just lip service to the guest if this problem is not solved company wide.

It’s 3 pm, you have 4 cashiers with at least 10 people in each line. The store is a mess. You need more workers on the floor, empty shelves, dirty, just yuck. You can do better.

We always want our guests to experience a fast and friendly checkout when they visit our stores, especially on a Saturday! We apologize for the frustration. If you could please provide us with the store you visited we can share this feedback with the Store Leadership team for review. We look forward to hearing from you soon!

It was the XXXXXXX, WA store. It was dirty, product every where, carts full of product, just a mess. And no staff. You need more staff in your store.

We appreciate you providing us with the Target location. Your comments and concerns will be shared with our XXXXXXXX, WA Store Leadership team on your behalf. Thank you for sharing

It’s not the store leaderships fault. I’m guessing it’s Target policy to only allow X amount of hours. The last time I went it was this bad, thought I would try again and it was worse. You need more staff on the floor. You need to give the managers more hours for staff. You don’t want to be the next Sears or Toys R Us then provide staff and service.

Just saw this on FB. It's not just this store and it is just lip service to the guest if this problem is not solved company wide.

It’s 3 pm, you have 4 cashiers with at least 10 people in each line. The store is a mess. You need more workers on the floor, empty shelves, dirty, just yuck. You can do better.

We always want our guests to experience a fast and friendly checkout when they visit our stores, especially on a Saturday! We apologize for the frustration. If you could please provide us with the store you visited we can share this feedback with the Store Leadership team for review. We look forward to hearing from you soon!

It was the XXXXXXX, WA store. It was dirty, product every where, carts full of product, just a mess. And no staff. You need more staff in your store.

We appreciate you providing us with the Target location. Your comments and concerns will be shared with our XXXXXXXX, WA Store Leadership team on your behalf. Thank you for sharing

It’s not the store leaderships fault. I’m guessing it’s Target policy to only allow X amount of hours. The last time I went it was this bad, thought I would try again and it was worse. You need more staff on the floor. You need to give the managers more hours for staff. You don’t want to be the next Sears or Toys R Us then provide staff and service.
Even though it wasn't a Saturday, I had a guest who complained to me yesterday about this. She said that she had trouble finding the items that she was looking for and she wanted to price-check every item in her cart since the signs could have been wrong. I haven't checked the sales floor in a while (I hardly buy anything from my Target store), but I can imagine that with how few team members we have at one time, the pulls reshop, backstocking, and other sales floor tasks would not be completed to the satisfaction of our store's leadership.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back