Archived Hanging up the red and khaki

Status
Not open for further replies.
After 5 years it's time to leave. My store has gotten very toxic from bad management. I have all these extra responsibilities for just 32 cents above minimum wage. He'll they're hiring people off the street who will be making more than me. Looks like the waiter side hustle will be the new full time gig. Of course I'll still hang out around hear.

After 5 years it's time to leave. My store has gotten very toxic from bad management. I have all these extra responsibilities for just 32 cents above minimum wage. He'll they're hiring people off the street who will be making more than me. Looks like the waiter side hustle will be the new full time gig. Of course I'll still hang out around hear.

They moved the wage to $11. Everyone will be making $11 unless they are in a specialty position like A&A, Electronics, Beauty or grocery. Which we are talking 50 cents more. Thats the only way a brand new TM would make more.

If I get thrown in electronics (it's happened twice), can I refuse if I'm not getting the extra 50 cents???

I hate electronics

They moved the wage to $11. Everyone will be making $11 unless they are in a specialty position like A&A, Electronics, Beauty or grocery. Which we are talking 50 cents more. Thats the only way a brand new TM would make more.

Yeah I am not a fan of the pay grades but no they are not hiring new people and giving them more money than you to do the same position as you. That's a lie.

Congrats! Some stores can truly be more toxic than others. Best of luck on your next adventure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back