Archived Hardlines

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diva0Darkness

Keeping the soccer moms in stock with Makeup wipes
I was scheduled to hard lines on Thursday, and I usually work the beauty Dept, what exactly am I going to be doing?

Was there a shift label? It would be 3 letters. Because that may give you insight. There is probably a special project your TLs want you to do, but wanted to distinguish you from a normal shift in cosmetics.

If it’s a normal Hardlines shift - basically the same thing as beauty. Zoning, working stray/reshop, doing pulls, answering phone calls for Hardlines, answering fast service buttons, and helping at the lanes. More likely then anything though they just scheduled you under Hardlines because they have extra hours there, my store has been scheduling Plano and Instocks under Hardlines.. ask your schedulewriter to be 100% sure.

I was scheduled to hard lines on Thursday, and I usually work the beauty Dept, what exactly am I going to be doing?

No offense this is kind of a tough question since none of us work in your store. Why not ask your team lead?

I would assume they need coverage in hardlines so you'll probably be in A or B. Providing guest service, scanning outs, doing what you do in beauty

at my store it means autofills if it's a morning shift, except during Q4 where you can assume truck truck and more truck in addition to autos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back