Archived has anyone ever met anyone that is on this forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMNDZ bruhh

Former Backroom Dayside
i think this was posted before...

but i swear to god that there is another TM at my store who is on here...they posted about something that happened at work and the same EXACT thing happened at my store, a couple of other posts are also VERY similar to situations to my store...i will never confront them, since ile end up busting myself in the process.

just curious, has anyone ever met someone on here. again sorry if this was posted before.

There's someone on here from a store close to the one where I used to work. We've never actually met but we've talked online.

i think this was posted before...

but i swear to god that there is another TM at my store who is on here...they posted about something that happened at work and the same EXACT thing happened at my store, a couple of other posts are also VERY similar to situations to my store...i will never confront them, since ile end up busting myself in the process.

just curious, has anyone ever met someone on here. again sorry if this was posted before.

I've seen so many posts that had situations almost exactly like things that had happened in my store it never failed to amaze me.
And I've seen many quoted posts of "You must work in my store!"
Sad to say I think many of the problems are endemic throughout the country.

I know someone who just left my store was on here, I'm also certain somebody on here is at my store or the next closest to us (based on geographic posts about neighboring states)

I know at least one person from my store is on here 'cause I told him about this site. We pm all the time about work stuff. There was one other on here from my store but he never posted and has since been fired.

i know for a fact that there are lurkers from my store on here...one of them was showing me the "target memes" page, unless they really are on here and i dont know it...

when they showed me the page on their phone, i asked them, wait...what website did you get these from? and of course they said a forum called "the breakroom". they even showed me a meme that i made lol o_O

so now i have to be extra careful on what i post on here.

I have a suspicion that my ETL visits this page. I also know a TM who went on here to get callbox codes or something.

No one that I know but I just make sure to not say anything I would say to someone at my store to be safe.

On the old board I figured someone else was on here from my store. After a few postings we realized who we were. He lurks but never posted on the new board.

I was sent to this site by my TL and have told a couple of former tm's about the site. I know our target mobile lead at least lurks.

My bff works at a nearby sister store.
Lurks but never posts.

A side topic: are you a bit embarrassed that you visit a message board about where we all work when we are home thinking about where we work?

I was training my new boss (GSTL) after they had been promoted from Service Desk TM. I told them about this site so they could learn and hopefully be a better TL, but instead she turned into a bat**** crazy psycho nutjob. Yes, I'm talking about you. You are a god damn idiot. I hope you see this and you realize how understand how much of a horrible terrible no-good person that you are.

Sue me.

A side topic: are you a bit embarrassed that you visit a message board about where we all work when we are home thinking about where we work?

Nah, my wife is a teacher and when she gets together with her friends they talk about work for hours.
The spouses just look at each other if we're trapped at the table or we try and find someplace else to talk.
This is like the place where everybody knows your pain, I mean name.

My District Team Leader is on here! He's only posted a few times, but logs in at least once a day...... NO I don't stalk him...... much.

a DTL is on here??? i would have never guessed

lmao, i pondered that same fact before.

One of my GSTLs told me about the original Target-Sucks.org forum years ago. Then I ran into a TM on another forum.

I met ash actually... Older forum members will remember her but she doesn't post on here really... She doesn't know because I wasn't sure it was her at first and didn't want to be weird but after I was done training at her store I figured it out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back