Has Vendor Audits gone through the roof for anyone else?

They were turned off for a long time because there were issues with the system if I remember correctly and the audits got turned back on this month. Mine have absolutely exploded. Before they were turned off I would maybe have one pop up a month if that, but I've done over ten so far this month. I was just curious if this was a district-specific thing or if it is more widespread.

They aren't really hard to do, but when you have multiple in one day it can really screw up the flow of receiving.

Yeah I found out this week when I was covering for the receiver. It's a new thing that rolled out that audits were going to be more of a thing.. It's not just you.

So we hire the vendors to reduce workload only to later add workload and still pay vendors? At this point we may as well have it come through the RDC and push it ourselves!

We get a ton and (other than our usuals) they're incredibly needy. One came in and unsuccessfully tried to get myself and then a closing TL to do the endcap for them. Then they went over into C&D (I'm in beauty, btw) to try and get that TM to do it. 😂 thankfully we haven't seen them again since. It was the easiest damn thing too, she just didn't want to do it & move all of the bottles, but wanted paid for it.

Why you letting vendors bring in product if they aren’t merchandising it? I’ve gotten people fired for that.
Yup, it's literally their job. I go straight to chatbot - vendor issue if they're hustling my team to do their work for them.

Why you letting vendors bring in product if they aren’t merchandising it? I’ve gotten people fired for that.
no no they do merchandise it. im just saying with the time it takes to audit some really large orders we may aswell do it all ourselves at this point.

Back