———————————————————-

You don't have Tuesdays and Saturdays off...you have not been hired, yet. If you have a personal reason for needing those two days off you better tell them straight up. Did you? What was their response?

Retail is Saturday, no way around it. I never had a Saturday off in my many years at the Dog. I didn't mind it at all, I preferred a week day or two off any time. At my age, and the fact that I'm a very boring person, it suited me just fine.

Did you leave on good terms? Did you work your remaining shifts? Did you give at least two weeks notice?

Are you applying to the same stores that you previously worked at? If so, there has to be someone that is a lead that knows you. Ask them if they can find out and tell you why you keep getting denied?

It's the Saturdays. I wouldn't consider you.

I made a new application. I set it to open availability at 10am each day (24-29 hours a week because I’m a college student with 3 classes). Hypothetically, Would you then consider this?

Did you leave on good terms? Did you work your remaining shifts? Did you give at least two weeks notice?

Are you applying to the same stores that you previously worked at? If so, there has to be someone that is a lead that knows you. Ask them if they can find out and tell you why you keep getting denied?

unfortunately the former manager that I knew had left, and a few others so nope.

You don't have Tuesdays and Saturdays off...you have not been hired, yet. If you have a personal reason for needing those two days off you better tell them straight up. Did you? What was their response?

I wrote that I’m a college student in the description, but I guess that’s just seen as a cliche excuse nowadays.

I made a new application. I set it to open availability at 10am each day (24-29 hours a week because I’m a college student with 3 classes). Hypothetically, Would you then consider this?

I wouldn't because the truck shift starts at 6. Any other job I have would be <20 hours a week. But ymmv.

The team member who locked in the bathroom for 7 hours.

They took me just fine without any problems, and I get saturdays off because religion 🤷‍♀️
YMMV
I had Saturdays off for religious reasons as well but I suspect I wouldn't be hired back.
I we have some folks with no Sundays, and some with no Friday evening and Saturday. We are hiring now for specific roles and shifts. Weekends are essential.

We have many TMs with Saturday and Sunday both off . They get almost 40hrs too . But for a seasonal TM I think weekends might matter .

The team member who locked in the bathroom for 7 hours.
Haha, I love reading old threads!

We have many TMs with Saturday and Sunday both off . They get almost 40hrs too . But for a seasonal TM I think weekends might matter .
I’ll keep everybody updated. If they deny this 5th application (with the open availability schedule ofc), then for certain I’ve been blacklisted.

Back