Archived Headers! Need help identifying and finding part

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk if the black letters are a new thing.
I’m told the edge of the header is a part that clips on with the aisle number on it, but I’m not sure if you have to order them individually by aisle or if there’s a kit or if you have to apply the numbers as decals (RIP PMT)

I’m told the edge of the header is a part that clips on with the aisle number on it, but I’m not sure if you have to order them individually by aisle or if there’s a kit or if you have to apply the numbers as decals (RIP PMT)
We got these headers as part of our remodel. The numbers/letters were sticky decals we had to apply. I think we still have some floating around, I'll see if I can find part numbers.

We got these headers as part of our remodel. The numbers/letters were sticky decals we had to apply. I think we still have some floating around, I'll see if I can find part numbers.
Thank you!

Also my store has similar ones and the aisle numbers are just stickers you have to put on and yes the sides clip in to encase the header. It’s a much cleaner look.

It's nice that they don't fall on you when you change the signing, but it sucks since they don't have the slots for listing what's in the aisle, and the aisle numbers aren't as obvious to guests, so it's harder to tell a guest where something is and it's harder for the guests to find things without walking all the aisles, especially if your store is bad at keeping up on outriggers. We got a lot of complaints about it after our remodel. We also have the gray numbers instead of dark gray/black, wonder how big of a difference it makes.

It's nice that they don't fall on you when you change the signing, but it sucks since they don't have the slots for listing what's in the aisle, and the aisle numbers aren't as obvious to guests, so it's harder to tell a guest where something is and it's harder for the guests to find things without walking all the aisles, especially if your store is bad at keeping up on outriggers. We got a lot of complaints about it after our remodel. We also have the gray numbers instead of dark gray/black, wonder how big of a difference it makes.
At my store, the slots with the descriptions are always wrong and they always get called out during compliance visits. So good riddance to them. Our guests don’t know how to read anyway

@gsa4lyfe thank you! The pieces on the side with the aisle numbers, are those included or are they a separate item that needs to be ordered? Same regarding the decals for the aisle number?

Wait, when you say small gondola headers you mean like the mini ones that don’t take a full size header ISM? Also, the 3’ are all red? Hmmm, I was thinking the 3’ would be white 🤔

The numbers come as a package that has to be ordered. IIRC it comes with like A1-Z99 or something crazy like that. If you're able to order them, order multiple sets since you'll need to swap out the ones in seasonal when the aisles move, and the side pieces also break very easily. I believe the frame comes with the side pieces (at least for our remodel).

@gsa4lyfe thank you! The pieces on the side with the aisle numbers, are those included or are they a separate item that needs to be ordered? Same regarding the decals for the aisle number?

Wait, when you say small gondola headers you mean like the mini ones that don’t take a full size header ISM? Also, the 3’ are all red? Hmmm, I was thinking the 3’ would be white 🤔
Sorry the red and white was just in reference to the small headers I posted. Pretty sure you can get them in white or red/ 3 or 4 ft. Like pack and cry said the letters are a big lit with ton of numbers and letters. The headers all come as one piece, you just need to order the letter separately and I have never ordered those. If you look up the ISM guide on workbench (warning it’s a couple 100 pages so it takes a second to open) it’ll have all the header and number part number I’m pretty sure.

Sorry the red and white was just in reference to the small headers I posted. Pretty sure you can get them in white or red/ 3 or 4 ft. The red ones I posted were at the checklanes. Like pack and cry said the letters are a big lit with ton of numbers and letters. The headers all come as one piece, you just need to order the letter separately and I have never ordered those. If you look up the ISM guide on workbench (warning it’s a couple 100 pages so it takes a second to open) it’ll have all the header and number part number I’m pretty sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back