Heard something about a new name tag design from my ETL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fixurpunchordie

Everything TM, like everything bagels
As an HR Expert, you hear about lots of new little changes, but my ETL-HR said we are getting a new name tag design that we will hear more about in the October Monthly Planner. Anyone have any tea to share before I wait for the October Monthly Planner?

He survived his CA from last year. He needs to remove the personal store info. He was warned about it before.
Spot will be knocking his door soon about the social media policy from his store mgt.
Here is the spot policy - Acceptable Use of Information Resources Policy and the Information Security Policy
New version from the handbook.

Last edited:
He survived his CA from last year. He needs to remove the personal store info. He was warned about it before.
Spot will be knocking his door soon about the social media policy from his store mgt.
Here is the spot policy - Acceptable Use of Information Resources Policy and the Information Security Policy
New version from the handbook.
I haven’t violated any Target policy. And to disclose my face, my title, and my location is purely at my discretion. I have not shared my TM number so we’re good there. Also, I’m in HR. I know the rules. Politely walk away from this conversation unless you have something relevant to the question I asked.

Attachments

• CE144788-0176-414F-8D43-8E70CCB93FF3.jpeg
    CE144788-0176-414F-8D43-8E70CCB93FF3.jpeg
    339.4 KB · Views: 52
I haven’t violated any Target policy. And to disclose my face, my title, and my location is purely at my discretion. I have not shared my TM number so we’re good there. Also, I’m in HR. I know the rules. Politely walk away from this conversation unless you have something relevant to the question I asked.
Spot has come after us before. I did not see anything on the October planner yet.

Target goes after those that violate the rules. Until that moment, nothing is a problem.

Nope, Target goes after people who post here because we talk about things like Unions and Corporate Fuck-Ups.
I'm pretty sure there aren't a huge fan of the fact that we often do a better job of training people than some stores do.

But you are right.
If you don't care they know you post here, that's completely on you.
The members were just trying to keep you from losing your job.
Because it does happen.
Of course, Spot won't tell you that.
They will just performance you out.

It didn't say anything specific about the nametags other than they will be redesigned and can be customized for trainer status and preferred pronoun usage.

Trash the profile and pic, stay anonymous and grow up there young man. Showing your full colors will be your demise at the RedDog.
Contrary to your opinion, I get very far, thank you very much. And I EXPRESSLY mentioned to keep this thread to my question only. Please respect my choices as I respect yours regarding profiles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back