Hello everyone I just got the position as a seasonal cashier at target! Any tips on how I can make it into a permanent position?

I should go back to mention it has a LOT to do with your TLs and ETLs. Since I've been with Target I've seen awesome ones as well as spawns of satan. Just do best you can.

Looking back at the really great TLs and ETLs I've had over the years compared to when I first started out (with really two horrible ones...I almost walked out three weeks in when I heard them, CAUGHT THEM LAUGHING hysterically about my disabilities)...I'm very grateful for the awesome ones.

They ALL eventually disappear.

I should go back to mention it has a LOT to do with your TLs and ETLs. Since I've been with Target I've seen awesome ones as well as spawns of satan. Just do best you can.

Looking back at the really great TLs and ETLs I've had over the years compared to when I first started out (with really two horrible ones...I almost walked out three weeks in when I heard them, CAUGHT THEM LAUGHING hysterically about my disabilities)...I'm very grateful for the awesome ones.

They ALL eventually disappear.
Omg, did you call them out? I hope they were very embarassed/ashamed when they realized they got busted!

Last edited:
Omg, did you call them out? I hope they were very embarassed/ashamed when they realized they got busted!
Yes I did. I walked right up to their posse and stared at them for a good 30 seconds and then turned and walked away. One came after me, saying, "it's not what you think'. I responded with, " I know what I heard. I was listening for 10 minutes. The damage is done and the trust and respect lost so unless you want me to make a thing out of it leave me alone".

That was that.

This is sad because every now and then when I go in ( before store hours) I hear my ETL and his co-leaders discussing about how incapable certain TMs are . They do this at TSC and anyone passing by can hear it . It’s not a good thing for a leader !

This is sad because every now and then when I go in ( before store hours) I hear my ETL and his co-leaders discussing about how incapable certain TMs are . They do this at TSC and anyone passing by can hear it . It’s not a good thing for a leader !
They can never earn my respect back again. The damage is done and every time I see one of them I think about what immature backstabbing bitches they are so underserving of any sort of leadership position and, frankly IMO, undeserving of ANY position at ALL.

Karma can be a real bitch and I'm seeing some of this fall back on them to which I bear no sadness.

Back