Archived Hello! I’m new here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HRPrincess

HR TM
Hi everyone! I am currently an HRTM who just came across this forum and I think it’s pretty awesome! I think it’s nice to have a place to talk freely about all things Target. Good and bad.
A little about myself. I started out as a hardlines TM during the holiday season. A position opened up in HR, so I was put there. I have been in HR for a year and a half now. We are a low volume store, so it’s just me and the HR ETL until we find one other person. Yes it’s great being the only HR TM going into Q4.
My biggest complaint about target is how poorly they treat their HR TMs. I do just as much work as a TL, and I only get paid a dollar above minimum wage. Also, my HR ETL is incompetent. She spends most of her time out on the sales floor (voluntarily) so I get almost no support. I essentially do my work and her her work, but don’t get paid anymore for it lol. Today is my first day doing the new orientation even though I’m not really supposed to be doing it. My HR ETL wants nothing to do with it lol.
But anyway, those are my complaints for now. I mean, at least it’s not Wal-Mart.
I’m looking forward to getting to know everyone here!

Greetings and salutations.

Welcome to The Break Room.

The new videos are a lot better. More interactive and slightly less cheesy. Have fun, my etl hr doesn't want to do orientations either so they are making me do it with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back