Hello!!

Hey! I'm new to this thread and thought I'd share a tad about myself. I currently work in "Pets" or so they tell me but am technically just a closer. I may be known publicly as the creator of the 2021 Target Playlist on spotify, but that's just something I do on my break :/ - Anywho, I'm hoping to transfer from my position to specialty sales (i.e tech) and was wondering if anyone has had any experience with transferring departments?

original.gif

Welcome-Aboard-Devid-Tennant-On-Doctor-Who.gif

That can be very difficult especially if you are good at your job. They don't wanna hire someone new train to take over you. But if your gonna do so kiss the electronics/tech person leaders ass as well as the one who is your current leads ass. That might help you a little. Also no complaining about the job. Say something like I really like pets but I'd like to be more global like in tech perhaps so I can cover breaks and lunches. Then ask hey I would like to transfer in the tech department fully as I am partial trained so you wouldn't have to train me as much.

Back