Archived Help! Is there a way to print a list of all current Cartwheel offers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Help! Is there a way to print a list of all current Cartwheel offers?
It would really help today because cartwheel is not working and they are losing there minds!
Does anyone know?

If I was in charge (ha ha) I would have put a bar code on rewire that has all of the offers on it. This has pissed off so many people! Come on Target you're smarter than this. Send out an emergency bar code that has all of the cartwheel items on it and have the cashier just scan it for every guest. They could actually educate the guest about all the deals that are available and actually show them how much money they saved. Instead they are leaving stores pissed off because of the wait to manually get them discounts. And the Nazi cashiers are scrutinizing every order.
Its not working today so how can we fix it to make the guest happy? Emergency bar code
You're welcome

On workbench, has some offers. I got an email for last minute offers. I was telling everyone. If you look at the print out, it says to. Heck cartwheel for latest offers.

Ah. I have an android phone. I was trying to help a guest with the 30% off offer for Women's clothing, and my phone wouldn't pull it up.

I tried to get a guest to signup for cartwheel, she got a error because of all the cartwheel shit. I was a backup and my light was off. I suspended the transaction told the nearest cashier I was leaving and went and got my phone. Was able to pull up my cartwheel barcode and save the guest close to $50. Made guest happy, I was to broke to buy anything anyway!;)

Ours works intermittently. It's so slow when it does work. I've been yelled at so many times this weekend.

I have an iphone and it did not work most of yesterday. And, when it did "work," it was so slow that it might as well have not worked.

I wasn't able to add or find new stuff, but I could see the stuff already in my list. My barcode came up though and it worked when the cashier scanned it. I was the first one to actually work the whole day that she knew of. They had to manually enter for everyone else. Sounds awful and annoying for everyone.

I initially thought the store wifi was down until I opened Twitter and realized I had a connection. Then I searched and saw other people complaining about cartwheel lol

So many angry people! And acting like it was my fault. Yep. I personally crashed cartwheel. Sorry guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back