HELP!!!! Need answers about paid time off for medical

Trying to contact Pay & Benefits, these days, if a fricking nightmare. So, I'm reaching out, hoping someone might be able to lead me in the right direction or have some insight.
So, I am having hand surgery on Monday, and I took off the week, for obvious reasons. While reading through the LOA information, it states that I can get paid for my medical leave of absents. (I don't have enough sick time, vacation, or personal hours to use) But I CAN NOT get a hold of anyone, and I mean ANYONE at Pay & Benefits to put in the request. And I'm having a hard time finding what or where to go, on line. I would normally contact my HR girls, but they are both out with Covid.
I appreciate any suggestions or knowledge concerning my issue.
Thanks everyone, and stay healthy!!🙂

Log into Pay and Benefits by clicking here. > Click on the Leave of Absence button > Click on where it says ReedGroup Leave Pro. > Click Plan a leave.

I hope this all helps. I do usually call, but you're right. It's taking nearly an hour to get through because of Covid. Calling ensures everything gets filled out correctly, but this doesn't say you can't fill it out yourself and submit the correct documents.

With all the Covid leaves going on, it will take about a week for them to approve you.

Log into Pay and Benefits by clicking here. > Click on the Leave of Absence button > Click on where it says ReedGroup Leave Pro. > Click Plan a leave.

I hope this all helps. I do usually call, but you're right. It's taking nearly an hour to get through because of Covid. Calling ensures everything gets filled out correctly, but this doesn't say you can't fill it out yourself and submit the correct documents.

With all the Covid leaves going on, it will take about a week for them to approve you.

I did this for my covid leave. I sent them an email. As for HR, someone should be covering for them. It might be HR from another store or the HRBP, even if it is just one day per week

It's been about 11 days since they got all of my paperwork in and I'm still waiting to hear back from them regarding my leave that starts in a couple of weeks. The covid cases have definitely backed them up and there is a note about it on their site. Hopefully soon!

Best wishes with your surgery and recovery.

Back