Archived HELP!! open enrollment issue!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure how to delete a thread but I got everything worked out.

Decided to erase my original post because it could have potentially made it obvious who I am.

Thanks for your help though!! :)

Last edited:
did you try this

Have you logged on to this site before?

• If yes, you already have a user ID and password. If you can't remember them, return to the Log On page to access the Forgot User ID or Password? link.
  • If no, return to the Log On page to access the Are you a new user? link.

If you've tried these solutions and still can't log on, call the Target Benefits Center at 800-828-5850 (or internationally 847-833-0433) between 9:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m., CT, Monday through Friday.

Contact Us
If you have questions about your pay, benefits or logging onto this site, please contact the Target Benefits Center.

Target Benefits Center

Representatives are available between 9 a.m. and 7 p.m., Central Time, Monday through Friday.

Toll-Free Number

800-828-5850

Internationally call

847-883-0433

Hewitt's site drives my web browser crazy. That and I am pretty sure the password manager I use is going to need to go into therapy after I am done enrolling.

Glad it worked out we had people at my store who waited until the last minute to sign up. One lady missed it because the deadline was 5 pm central time and she showed up at 450 pacific trying to change to non smoker lol

Glad it worked out we had people at my store who waited until the last minute to sign up. One lady missed it because the deadline was 5 pm central time and she showed up at 450 pacific trying to change to non smoker lol
I thought you could call to get that changed any time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back