I'm Lost! Help Please I Am New and Lost!

So I just got hired for a Seasonal Hardlines position. It is late in the season so I'm not sure why they hired me because the training I got was complete garbage. I got one day of cashier training and one day of Hardlines training. I haven't even finished the computer training... is that a problem? They have been so bad with communication and basically everything so I had a couple of questions I'm hoping I could get answers to.

1. So my Hardlines training day consisted of a girl showing me how to use the Zebra and me restocking shelves in the toys section. That's pretty much all I did for 5 hours. So I officially work on Friday so what am I supposed to do when I go in? I asked another team member and they said something about radioing an LOD but what do I even say?

2. Also what is the chain of command in Target? Who am I supposed to pose my questions to?

3. What are all the duties of a team member working hardines? Will it differ much from what I did on my training day?

Other team members said that they had TWO WEEKS of training and I only got ONE DAY and I was bombarded with a ton of info and I just don't want to mess up. If anyone has advice please let me know, thanks.

Welcome! Your Team Leader should be able to answer your questions, or a veteran TM if your workcenter has any left. Sorry your training was so poor. Usually the later you start during the season the more hectic it is, and the less training you get, unfortunately. It’s pretty much the bare basics before you get thrown to the wolves. Good luck, I hope it works out for you.🍀

You'll be stocking shelves for the next couple weeks to recover from Christmas, most likely.
Team member < Team Leader <Senior Team Leader < Executive Team Leader < Store Lead.
Call your TL, ETL, or whoever is the top leader on duty (LOD) if you can't get either of the first two

You were trained the same way I was. I just had to figure it out on my own. I always just came in and went straight to my TL (Team Lead) and asked him what he wanted me to do. I also asked lots of questions.
Also, at my store at least, they continue to hire people bc the people they hired keep quiting. Ha.

Hey team! I have question more then likely may be answered by today if my HR is in if not im posting on here as a back up. I am currently working at a store located in oregon, of course i will not disclose what store! Pshh! Anyways, i moved to oregon from eureka ca and i am wondering could my employment from the store in oregon be transferred to the store in eureka? Thanks team!

Huh? You were in Eurika, moved to Oregon, your job followed you to Oregon, and now you want to send the job back to Eurika. That's a hell of a commute.

Hey team! I have question more then likely may be answered by today if my HR is in if not im posting on here as a back up. I am currently working at a store located in oregon, of course i will not disclose what store! Pshh! Anyways, i moved to oregon from eureka ca and i am wondering could my employment from the store in oregon be transferred to the store in eureka? Thanks team!
Yes

Back