Archived help with viewing schedules?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rosemlks

your local target barista
before any of you read this, i have only been working at target for 1 week (not including my orientation from last week) so i'm pretty lost lol.

basically, i want to view my schedule online. i try to go to mytime but it says that the site can't be reached. when i try to go to mytime self services, it says the system encountered an unexpected problem. does anyone know why this is happening??

also, what days do the schedules get posted and how often do paychecks come in?

sorry for all the questions, but much thanks to anyone who helps me!!!

Mytime is down pretty often. Be sure to write down your schedule/put it in your phone for times like these you can't access your schedule online!

I'm not sure when the schedule is posted I only check on Sundays but I think it's posted on Wednesday? Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

You are paid on Friday biweekly, I'm not sure if every store is on the same pay schedule but at my store we get paid next week.

Our schedule is posted Thursday morning...in store, on MyTime and on the Branch app.

Yeah. It varies when it's posted.

@WestLoggy store they have to post it on Sundays. 14 days ahead of time rather than the standard 10.

also, what days do the schedules get posted and how often do paychecks come in?

There is an a cycle and a b cycle. Only your store can tell you which week you are on.

Did they not cover this in orientation? I hope you were paying attention :)

As mentioned, the schedule site is down for unknown reasons right now.

Try the mobile version, which has mostly been working this week: target.com/viewschedule

The downside is that the mobile version only shows two weeks at a time, so when the new schedule comes out (Friday at my store), it won't be available on the mobile site until Sunday.

@WestLoggy store they have to post it on Sundays. 14 days ahead of time rather than the standard 10.

Yup, Sundays and local regulations require two weeks out so in order to ensure that is not violated we sometimes receive our schedule ... <drum roll> 3 weeks out. Yup. three. Kinda nice, actually.

Edit: still ... you can only see two weeks online.

Last edited:
Cleared my cache. Desktop still not working although I can now get the mobile version.

Mytime is down pretty often. Be sure to write down your schedule/put it in your phone for times like these you can't access your schedule online!

I'm not sure when the schedule is posted I only check on Sundays but I think it's posted on Wednesday? Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

You are paid on Friday biweekly, I'm not sure if every store is on the same pay schedule but at my store we get paid next week.
At my store, the schedule is posted on Thursdays. ASANTS, though. And we aren’t all on the same pay schedule, so just check with HR.

There is an a cycle and a b cycle. Only your store can tell you which week you are on.

Did they not cover this in orientation? I hope you were paying attention :)

if they covered this stuff in orientation then i wouldn't be asking lol thanks though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back