Archived Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
in late September I applied for a beauty team member position + interviewsed for that & In October I got the job of seasonal hardlines member. I'm a minor so I only work Friday-Sunday and for the past month they've been scheduling me for only beauty. Will they keep doing that or will they put me back in hardlines.
2. Since I'm only seasonal when will they let me go or will they let me stay? leaders & lods & hr like me & always say I do good. But they haven't said anything and the season is pretty much over.

Just keep coming in as scheduled. Let them know that’d you like to stay. But generally since they’re scheduling you in Beauty, they must be short staffed there, so it would lead me to believe that they will probably keep you..

. Will they keep doing that or will they put me back in hardlines.

The beauty hours don't fluctuate very much. Stores are required to have open to close coverage but the hardlines hours do. I have a feeling if you are a minor and only work weekends you will be a mid on those days since minors can't close.

Since I'm only seasonal when will they let me go or will they let me stay?

No one here can say...

I have seen people do well and not get asked to stay just because there are no hours. Keep showing up, thats all you can control

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back