Archived Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
So how do you all handle getting everything done? With zoning, EXF, pulls, price changes, setting end caps and side caps, revisions and pushing truck? It seems to take all day just to push the truck and do repacks.

So how do you all handle getting everything done? With zoning, EXF, pulls, price changes, setting end caps and side caps, revisions and pushing truck? It seems to take all day just to push the truck and do repacks.
I usually have product from the past 1-3 trucks rolling over for my department so my ETL has told me not to do any EXFs because it will cause twice as much work. Basically once I'm done with the truck unload I pull and push my autos. Then backstock anything that needs to be backstocked. Then I grab the first rollover u boat, push it and backstock. If I'm lucky I'll be able to jump into a second u boat. If not and there is only 10-15 minutes left, I will do a couple EXFs (just updating SFQ, not actually creating a batch), pick up any strays, and then maybe organize the binders and notepads a little bit. I never have enough time to complete everything in the short amount of time given. Not sure if I'll even get the Father's Day revision done

You are allowed to roll trucks? We are expect to get our trucks pushed daily along with getting everything else done. It's impossible.

You are allowed to roll trucks? We are expect to get our trucks pushed daily along with getting everything else done. It's impossible.
In Target's perfect world, there would be no reason to roll a truck. In reality there will be rollover. At my store it was never that bad before inbound TMs had to start backstocking (and now doing everything). When we could focus only on pushing and then stage backstock for backroom team, we were always almost clean, if not completely clean going into the next truck. Now there's been times when we spend the first 30-60 minutes pushing to empty vehicles to use for the unload

In Target's perfect world, there would be no reason to roll a truck. In reality there will be rollover. At my store it was never that bad before inbound TMs had to start backstocking (and now doing everything). When we could focus only on pushing and then stage backstock for backroom team, we were always almost clean, if not completely clean going into the next truck. Now there's been times when we spend the first 30-60 minutes pushing to empty vehicles to use for the unload
Inbound always pushed and back stock , and whatever they didn’t get too Backroom will backstock. Backroom had more to do than just backstock as oppose to inbound pushing and backstocking. Backroom team did all the reports , Backroom relays , inventory prep and so much more .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back