I'm Lost! Help

So I’m a seasonal guest advocate and I just finished my first week on the schedule they gave me at orientation. The week was also my training week so it told me what I was doing like cashier or SCO. Today, and the rest of the days on the schedule they gave me for this week, it doesn’t say anything on what I’m gonna be doing. I don’t know if it’s on the schedule book by the clock in area because I’m not even in the book yet. So do I have to try and find the GSTL and ask what I’m supposed to be doing? And do I have to do that each time I come in?

The SETL or a Service Advocate (person typically in charge if a SETL isn't there) will likely tell you what register to go to.

Keep in mind you might get moved around during your shift too. My store enjoys musical chairs to cover breaks and meals, everyone gets to move around and do something a little different each day. The best advice I can give you for working at Target is the hours you’re working there are just that - the hours you’ll be working. What you do while you’re there will depend on the business needs of the day.

Back