Archived Hey team, do we carry?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NKG

Nkg
Yesterday was random question day. All day the same TM kept asking over the radio if we had ridiculous items in stock.

So let me hear yours....

Go-

We don’t really get ridiculous requests, but there are people who have zebras but still constantly ask where things are instead of looking it up.

There’s a girl at SCO who I know has a zebra (not sure why but she does) and she’s on the walkie at least 10 times an hour asking for things.

Do we do photo developing from film?

Also, my GSTL wants our SCO attendants to have MyDevices and walkies. We're often as visible as the GSTL/GSA and are fielding questions from guests while we're monitoring the "lane".

I love when TMs ask ridiculous things over the walkie without thinking first.... they just take what the guest said verbatim and just repeats it over the walkie... typically flow TMs at my store ask the dumbest questions which baffles me since they touch way more product than most TMs

Last edited:
Hey team do we carry portable 8 Track Tape Players.

oh the challenge to find the right song.
similar to this one :
PanasonicTNT.jpg

We get obscure stuff, but...

face sponges that are like cotton, but not cotton ... but are scrubby on one side, and round.

"Hey team, do we deliver balloons for parties?" That was the funniest one, and I'm surprised corporate hasn't caught wind of this and started assembling the Bullseye Brigade to come cater/entertain at Target themed birthdays/weddings/funerals.

I’ve had guests (the same ones, twice and about a year apart) ask if we sell therapeutic knee pillows. Nope. We also do not sell earwax candles. Both those things usually have to be bought at medical supply stores. Same goes for commodes.

GS TM: "Do we carry those things that go on your nipples, so you look like you don't have nipples?"

(cricket, cricket) then......random giggling throughout the store.

Me: (shaking my head in disbelief) "Hey, GS TM, why don't we switch to Channel 3, and I'll help out."

This doesn't fit into that question format, but people who think that they can order a full sized pizza and get it delivered from Pizza Hut always get a good titter out of me.

I was waiting at FA one time behind this old guy who said "yeawh I'd like tuh order a large supreme with extra olives, extra cheese" and the FA kid stared at him confused and said "Sorry sir we only have the small pa..." and the guy turned and walked off in disgust before he could even finish

"Hey team, do we deliver balloons for parties?" That was the funniest one, and I'm surprised corporate hasn't caught wind of this and started assembling the Bullseye Brigade to come cater/entertain at Target themed birthdays/weddings/funerals.

I can see it now...one TM scheduled 12 hours a week as a "Party & Entertainment Advocate", expected to fill 500 balloons per hour to meet goals while also running a register and grabbing carts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back