Archived Hey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snapeeee

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hey guys I'm new to TBR. I applied to Target recently so figured this would be a great resource.

We speak again! Welcome though, I've learned a bunch of stuff from the website and it's a really good place to vent when you get mad seeing as a lot of us have gone through similar things. Don't be afraid to ask questions, no matter how stupid you think they are chances are somebody has an answer. Hopefully ya stick around and become an active user!

Oh yes, we're a very meme-oriented forum. We're also having a wedding soon, and you're invited.

We speak again! Welcome though, I've learned a bunch of stuff from the website and it's a really good place to vent when you get mad seeing as a lot of us have gone through similar things. Don't be afraid to ask questions, no matter how stupid you think they are chances are somebody has an answer. Hopefully ya stick around and become an active user!

Thanks man, I appreciate it! I've been reading for a while now and I like what I've seen, a good group of people here it seems like. :D

I hope you like memes

Oh yes, we're a very meme-oriented forum. We're also having a wedding soon, and you're invited.

Memes are life, I have no trouble with memes at all. I did see that, I lol'd, but I will be coming. :D :p

Welcome! Check this thread for recent changes to HR (which is why a ton of stores are hiring HRTLs): No more ETL HR?
Yeah I read that recently, is it possible for the stores that aren't hiring that they had both a ETL-HR and HRTL?

My guess is the store I applied to is LV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back