Archived Heyday! Target-owned electronics brand

Status
Not open for further replies.
We were told about this in our lead meeting yesterday, all I remember is something about it being for the gen-z woman and then lots of preppy sounding BS after that

Gut reaction:

I hate the name. Makes me think of, well, hay, which is the opposite of tech.

As a business and product idea I like it though. I’m excited at the prospect of a Target owned brand back in electronics and think this could help our bottom line. Target has done well in the past developing good store brands and I think this will be no different.

Target has done well in the past developing good store brands and I think this will be no different.

I hope so. Our last owned brand back in electronics (Trutech) was hot garbage for the most part. Hopefully it's not so good that I have to dick around with the focal every day.

The trademark application is a hot mess. Cases, TV, cases, cases, stands, cases, purses, cables, speakers, cases, cases, record players, cases cases cases VR headsets cables cases cases....

Okay, I exaggerate a bit. But there is no organization at all in this ridiculously long and badly punctuated list, and a lot of seeming repetition in the variety of cases, totes, covers, etc. mentioned.

The transition looks huge coming up for electronics. There is supposed to be VM involvement for a new focal that features some of the new stuff (purely because there will be a VMG for it instead of a planogram).

will be interesting to see how this turns out. Hoping they'll be a little cheaper than the main aftermarket brands we've got for sale already.

Custom t-shirts and pins will be worn for the month of June to promote the product. In-Store training will be late May.

Pins!? I love collecting pins didn’t know Target has store ones. Hope our store gets the pins and shirts

Reactions: TTB
The power blocks look like the Gems blocks in new colors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back