Archived Hi all ... again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there, West here. Yes, yes, I know: I'm not new in these parts and I've already done the intro thing but ...

I've been working both o/n loggy and dayside loggy shifts as I was told I could switch off from the o/n. Cool beans and all that. Then after tiresome schedule changes, etc I learn they moved one TM from market (very good person though) to day BR and hired two others directly off the street into BR. WTF??

I expressed my "concern" and was told I was needed on o/n BR due to my "competency in the work area". I asked about all the promises, etc and the answer was basically a blank stare. I almost quit on the spot.

Then the Ops ETL and Plano TL approached me all enthusiastic and stuff, said they learned what happened and such and said they would really like me on their team and feel I would work out extremely well but ... they know I only like BR. Yeah?

I am now on an upcoming shedule as a Plano TM :) Bye bye BR and o/n for now. Hello again, Plano. Also, o/n LoggyETL who poo-poo'd my switch to dayside BR is rushing to train new BR tms. Thing is, no one on o/n wants it so ...

PS - I'm keepin' the "WestLoggy" name. Kinda has a nice ring to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back