Archived Hi there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's start with the basics, I'm Madmelodic and I'm about to start working at Target!

I'm coming from Wal-Mart. I was a Fabrics/Crafts associate there. My co-workers there were extremely hard to work with and I was constantly picking up their slack. Since I was the only one doing work (other than my department manager), it was impossible for me to transfer into another department or get promoted. I was getting burned out and desperately needed a change so I applied to Target.

Now, I'll be working as a Consumables Team Member which I'm really excited for because of the constant work-load! (I'm a slight workaholic) Target was also able to work with my schedule since I'll be taking college classes in the fall, along with voice lessons and rescue shelter volunteer work!

Anyways, it's nice to meet you all! Since I'm a newbie, I'll definitely be asking a lot of questions! :)

Last edited:
Welcome! Don't be afraid to ask any questions you might have, I've been with Target for coming close to a year and I still ask plenty of questions. This website is extremely helpful if you don't know how to do something aswell, we have plenty of guides for almost every work-center. Plus there's plenty of other non-work related threads, be it music, memes (We have plenty of them, I'm the Meme Lord here), and the works. Just a warning however, You didn't give much away with the name but Target doesn't exactly approve of this website. So just be cautious when it comes to describing your locations. Other than that, Welcome! Everybody here has advice and is friendly, I look forward to seeing more from you. :D

Greetings and salutations,
Welcome to The Break Room..
I'm hoping that's not your IRL first name.

As I've said before Spot isn't a big fan of this site and people have gotten into trouble from posts they have made here, so we always recommend that folks stay as anonymous as possible.
Some of us don't work for Spot anymore so we don't care as much but for those of you who do, better safe than sorry.

Make yourself at home!

welcome53.gif

Greetings and salutations,
Welcome to The Break Room..
I'm hoping that's not your IRL first name.

As I've said before Spot isn't a big fan of this site and people have gotten into trouble from posts they have made here, so we always recommend that folks stay as anonymous as possible.
Some of us don't work for Spot anymore so we don't care as much but for those of you who do, better safe than sorry.

It's actually nickname but on the safe side I edited it out. Thank you for the tip! I'll try to be more careful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back