Archived Hi!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TargetSenpai

Closing Expert, too many hats
Hello fellow Team Members!

I'm new to posting on 'The Break Room', though I will admit I have on occasion been known to read through the threads here whilst searching for particular questions. I finally decided to join so I can chime in here and there and maybe share. Maybe.

I've been a team member for 3 years in August and personally I love it. Previously to becoming a team member, I was a Disney cast member for 8 years (also worked for 3rd party company in that time at Disney that made up some of that 8 years) and worked in Entertainment as an attendant to the characters and even a parade driver. That service experience as my first job role rolled in well to my transformation to a retail associate-- as I have experienced Target is very guest service focused.

As I cried for 3 days prior to my start, I began fearfully as a cashier and quickly and even within my first 90 days was my store's team member of the month, turned a low survey score and return around to a 300% and a soaring store score. I STILL cannot jump on a register without getting a long line of guests refusing to leave me because they want me to check them out. I'm humbled over this, honestly, and it has helped my transition to a 'real world' job- ha! I'm sure it's my store, but the camaraderie and that environment is similar to my Disney experience- which I know is usually a very rare occurrence in most jobs and even stores. My team rocks!

I'm happy to finally register here and look forward to meeting you all soon!

Greetings and salutations.

Welcome to The Break Room.

tumblr_static_tumblr_static__640.gif

Wait, did someone say SPN thread???

giphy.gif

Welcome to The Break Room. Enjoy the ride.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back