Archived Hitting compliance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tessa120

Current game: Elex
So if someone hits compliance how long before something is said? It's been a couple weeks and no one has said a thing.

So if someone hits compliance how long before something is said? It's been a couple weeks and no one has said a thing.

I found unless your store is red for compliance, no one ever notices

I was told today that I hit compliance about a week ago

Since no one has said anything for a couple of weeks, I think you are safe. Maybe it’s ASANTS, or maybe times have changed, but in my store if you hit your 5th hour, the next time you came to work you would be on CCA.

The LOD prints the compliance reports everyday so it's seen. Having conversations is about timing. They can see when your next shift is and if it isn't that day I believe it gets kicked over to HR which is probably why it can take a while to hear anything. Your HR is also filling out a form documenting it...I'm pretty sure but don't quote me. :)

If I were you I'd treat it as if it has been noticed and don't get anymore so it doesn't build into something more.

At my store we (HRTMs) print the Daily Compliance Report. This report generates the previous days compliance violations. So if a TM hit compliance yesterday and they work today, I go to the TM and have a conversation with them about it and have them initial that we had the conversation on the report. Not sure if every store does this.

It was a couple in the same week but weird circumstances, I had 6 hour shifts, first time ever, the grid said 5.5 and it wasn't worth arguing with the LOD. I was hoping that the delay in talking to me means the weird shift timing makes everything forgiven, but it sounds like HR could just be taking their time, eep.

They typically don't say anything but keep it in the mental file. When they get irritated about something else they'll bring it up. So just try not to do that anymore. I never thought it a big deal but your TL and ETL both can get in trouble over it. That's when it becomes a big deal for you.

It was a couple in the same week but weird circumstances, I had 6 hour shifts, first time ever, the grid said 5.5 and it wasn't worth arguing with the LOD. I was hoping that the delay in talking to me means the weird shift timing makes everything forgiven, but it sounds like HR could just be taking their time, eep.
Yeah it says 5.5 because you are technically only working that long since you have to take a 30 minute unpaid lunch

Yeah it says 5.5 because you are technically only working that long since you have to take a 30 minute unpaid lunch

Which means I push my lunch as late as possible so I come back for just a half hour and leave.. 5.5hr shifts are just useless. And they always ask if I will stay, nope if you can ask it means you had hours to begin with you should have scheduled it.

But leadership doesn't look at your start and end time and count the hours on their fingers. They look at the time worked. And it wasn't worth getting in trouble by arguing when they say that 5.5 hours means no 30.

Ultimately any compliance violation is on you

Tell a receiver that when they have four vendors on the dock to be checked in while loading a sweep truck and they have no break coverage.. That is usually when I hit compliance. Yeah I know I need to go lunch but there isn't anyone to do my job.. Including leadership who can't be bothered to help..

Tell a receiver that when they have four vendors on the dock to be checked in while loading a sweep truck and they have no break coverage.. That is usually when I hit compliance. Yeah I know I need to go lunch but there isn't anyone to do my job.. Including leadership who can't be bothered to help..

has that excuse saved you from getting coached for hitting compliance?

Our receiver will let the LOD know they need to go to lunch and check in a vendor. If no one can check them in which is literally no one not even the ETL they will have to wait 30 minutes.

Our receiver will let the LOD know they need to go to lunch and check in a vendor. If no one can check them in which is literally no one not even the ETL they will have to wait 30 minutes.
This. We call on LODs to check vendors in all the time. Take your breaks on time people!

Opening LOD or HR may print the daily compliance report. LOD handles the meal compliance conversations while HR (or LOD, if no HR available) handles missed punches conversations.

Last edited:
I still haven't heard anything, so I guess I'm in the clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back