Home department Shift

Introvertedqueen

Softlinesqueen
Okay so I have a question, I picked up a shift that was under style but couldn’t see what area in style, so once it was added to my schedule then I could see the area and it said Home. I know you should only pick up shifts you know how to do but I thought because it said Style it was gonna be somewhere in style completely forgetting Home is now apart of Style. I wanna still work the shift but I’m just curious what would I be doing in the home department? It’s a morning shift so I’m assuming some kind of truck maybe? And I can always ask the team leader that day for training because I’ve never been in the home department. So can anyone tell me what to expect for that shift?

Okay so I have a question, I picked up a shift that was under style but couldn’t see what area in style, so once it was added to my schedule then I could see the area and it said Home. I know you should only pick up shifts you know how to do but I thought because it said Style it was gonna be somewhere in style completely forgetting Home is now apart of Style. I wanna still work the shift but I’m just curious what would I be doing in the home department? It’s a morning shift so I’m assuming some kind of truck maybe? And I can always ask the team leader that day for training because I’ve never been in the home department. So can anyone tell me what to expect for that shift?
Pushing truck in home

Pushing truck would be my guess. It's simple and if you don't know how to find where an item just ask your tl or another tm to show you and you should be good to go.

Back