Archived Hours ever coming back?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been with the company for 10 years so I know the in's and out's of no hours during the months of Jan/Feb but this is the worst I've experienced as far as getting below my average. Any other stores experiencing this? I'm usually able to get 30-35 even now but on the new schedule I have 19.75 and have been averaging 23-25. :mad:
We are the only Target in a 20 mile radius to another store or even Walmart...basically our Target is the "mall" in our town so its always busy.

What position are you?

End to end has changed the allotment for hours in a lot of areas.

I also wonder if your store kept too many seasonals. We did in market and team members who used to average 30 hours are maxing out around 20. Our other work centers except hardlines the hours are pretty good.

Starbucks TM and PA but I grab anything and everything. LOL We are a high capture rate Starbucks and the hours have never been a problem. We have a few seasonals still here but have hired another SL and Flow TM.

Starbucks TM and PA but I grab anything and everything. LOL We are a high capture rate Starbucks and the hours have never been a problem. We have a few seasonals still here but have hired another SL and Flow TM.

Yeah Starbucks hours should be consistent. I have a feeling it's due to them "eliminating the PA position" while still having you guys do the duties. We used to give our PAs 32 hours a week like a team lead.

Now they are lucky if they get 24

Most tms at my store over 5yrs are feeling and suffering the same. Its are first year of e2e and Im convinced that has everything to do with it. As spring break gets closer I am betting thats when hours will increase. Allocating them though willl always go to the favorites which sadly e2e has made it easier to do for the etls with job actual business sense.

We still have the same number of TM’s as last year but now most have been averaging 5-10 hours less per week except for our TL and myself. Our store had been doing E2E market Since September 2016.

Even when I take vacation everyone is still shorted hours in market. :/

We still have the same number of TM’s as last year but now most have been averaging 5-10 hours less per week except for our TL and myself. Our store had been doing E2E market Since September 2016.

Even when I take vacation everyone is still shorted hours in market. :/

Market hours suffered when they added open to close coverage in beauty last July

Three years ago my store hired lots of seasonal help but nearly half were gone leading up to the final weeks.
Two years ago there weren't as many hires & OT was handed out like candy leading to excessive burnout.
This last holiday hires were down & OT was doled out with an eyedropper & ETL approval.
The last two years, post-holiday hours didn't go up until mid-summer; our ETL-HR told my TL that this is the 'new' normal & get used to it.

I work backroom and there is only 70 hours for backroom alone. There are 4 people to split that with. Which is myself,the closer,the team lead and the other opener. It's kind of ridiculous when even your TL has to pick up other shifts to bring him up to 40. I alone went from 35 hrs. Per week down to 20

We kept a lot of seasonals, but part of that is transitioning people to other work centers and the other part is performancing out regular team members that have been around for years skating by on poor managers not paying attention or being suckers for hard luck stories.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back