Archived How can I check how much of a workload there will be on next's day truck on WorkBench?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I know I can check this through WorkBench but I'm not sure where exactly? My TL told me it's there, but she didn't bother telling where or what to do.

Autos dont show until day of, you can however look to see how large your truck is. How many cartons listed by departments and the number of repacks. You can see bulk items and transitional items. Its a great planning tool. I doubt your team members know how to access it. Our FLTL didn't know what to do with the information or even how to get there.

One of my favorite tools is the shipping dock status page. You select your DC and then you can see real time info about the trailers that are currently being loaded, before it gets closed out and shows up on WPT.

One of my favorite tools is the shipping dock status page. You select your DC and then you can see real time info about the trailers that are currently being loaded, before it gets closed out and shows up on WPT.

So helpful to plan transitions and big trucks. Too many TLs and ETLs don't use this appropriately

Shit if I am expecting a lot of Signing/Fixtures to come in for a Transition it helps me (Signing TM) to figure of if tomorrow will be the day if I can my stuff or not.

(even though we should have a tracking number).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back