I'm Lost! How can I switch departments?

Hi, I work at a distribution center in uss wanting to know how I can switch over to wearhouse, if any positions are available

To change department/shift you have to fill out the Job Change Preference form. I believe they moved it into Workday.
Select the department/keys you would like to move to in order of preference. DO NOT select anything you wouldn’t want to do, if picked you will be expected to move.
If there’s an open spot and you’re the most senior person who has that as a preference you’ll be moved when they do job change.

note: I don’t know what uss is, if it’s a lower pay scale than a normal warehouse worker then the most senior uss worker would still be less senior than a warehouse worker that started last week because it’s considered a promotion. At least that’s how it worked a few years ago, who knows now.

To change department/shift you have to fill out the Job Change Preference form. I believe they moved it into Workday.
Select the department/keys you would like to move to in order of preference. DO NOT select anything you wouldn’t want to do, if picked you will be expected to move.
If there’s an open spot and you’re the most senior person who has that as a preference you’ll be moved when they do job change.

note: I don’t know what uss is, if it’s a lower pay scale than a normal warehouse worker then the most senior uss worker would still be less senior than a warehouse worker that started last week because it’s considered a promotion. At least that’s how it worked a few years ago, who knows now.
universal sorting system (USS)

Back