how can u find out what team member back stocked an item?

TGO

Hi everyone.....great forum. I was a seasonal hire, that was retained. I want to see if I was the team member that made a mistake when back stocking

We are supposed to remove the plastic when back stocking in wacos.

How can u find out what team member back stocked an item ? through DPCI in Greenfield?

I have only used Greenfield a couple of times, so If anyone can walk me through it, that would be most helpful.

TIA

Sorry, one more question..... how can I find out my back room location accuracy for the past week in Greenfield???

How to see who back-stocked a item
1. Go to greenfield and click the 3 lines in the upper right corner
2 Click quick links and choose replenishment and choose backroom insights
3. Go to the bottom card that says an error when you click it and select it. Apply the filter of your store and the item number and it will show all the back stock history and who did it and everything you could imagine.
4. You can also see back-stock accuracy on another card under the same backroom insights page.

Last edited:
thanks for the reply. I see how to find out who back stocked an item by dpci, but I can not find out my personal BRLA.
I will keep trying in Greenfield.

THanks again

How to see who back-stocked a item
1. Go to greenfield and click the 3 lines in the upper right corner
2 Click quick links and choose replenishment and choose backroom insights
3. Go to the bottom card that says an error when you click it and select it. Apply the filter of your store and the item number and it will show all the back stock history and who did it and everything you could imagine.
4. You can also see back-stock accuracy on another card under the same backroom insights page.

You are my new favorite person.

Back