Service & Engagement How do I call security on the walkie in a situation where a customer is causing a distrubance to me?

Scenario: "Customer screaming and yelling. How do I call security to intervene without he/she knowing I called security? I thought It was "Hardline (location)".

I'm curious what reason you would have for them not knowing you called security. I believe in most cases calling security would immediately cause them to back off. I may be incorrect and I would like to learn if I am

I'm curious what reason you would have for them not knowing you called security. I believe in most cases calling security would immediately cause them to back off. I may be incorrect and I would like to learn if
Well unfortunately in at least a few cases, the guest hearing a TM call security may escalate things to a violent level or cause that guest to bring unnecessary harm to the TM later for example if guest went to jail or something.

Yup. We spoke by name as well. Or if they wanted me to keep a eye on a guest while they watched from cameras , i pretended like i was picking up a shift. "Yes boss i can work that day. "
"No boss, freight isn't complete"

Back