Archived How do I quit just after 3 weeks of working? Should I put in a 2 week notice?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My TL berated me just because someone is covering one of my shifts in a 6-day work week. She then implied that I was a liar saying I never texted her about a shift change. So I don't think she would be very understanding if I did ask her for less hours.

I don't really want to work at Target anymore after my little experience with the TL. It's a pretty hostile environment. I got threatened to get fired after my 1st week for not picking 2 batches in 1hour. Then she implied that I was a liar and made me show proof to prove otherwise. I've worked in retail before. I understand that shit needs to get done, but I've never worked in an environment under a lead/manager that was this hostile.

Maybe I don't have a pair, but common sense tells me that this isn't an acceptable way to treat workers.

I wasn't even think about quitting at this moment until my latest interaction with a TL.
That store may not be a good fit for you and you should have been truthful about your hours. Think of this as a lesson learned and get some thick skin, this is what goes on in the work world grasshopper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back