Archived ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
omg, I thought I tried using my work, but I must have not gone through it correctly . Thanks!!

After you scan an item in MyWork, tap on the description to bring up Backroom details to see which fillgroup it goes to (CHEM, PAPR, etc.)

If you accidentally stow too many, like say 3 eaches when there are actually just 2, tap "Take", scan the waco again and enter 1 at the "How many are you taking?" prompt to fix the count. If you had 3 eaches but only stowed 2, scan the waco again and stow 1. This still happens to me because I'm all thumbs some days.

Scan Item
Select the Waco
Scan the Waco
It'll ask you how many you're stowing
Add number

Can you write that down for me?

Ew4GxPg.gif

It's sad you have to come to this site to ask how to backstock when they shovld've trained you. Your store must have the most unapproachable members.

After you scan an item in MyWork, tap on the description to bring up Backroom details to see which fillgroup it goes to (CHEM, PAPR, etc.)

If you accidentally stow too many, like say 3 eaches when there are actually just 2, tap "Take", scan the waco again and enter 1 at the "How many are you taking?" prompt to fix the count. If you had 3 eaches but only stowed 2, scan the waco again and stow 1. This still happens to me because I'm all thumbs some days.

thanks, this is very helpful. to be fair, i thought i had a great trainer, just not enough time together and our availability doesn't match anymore. the team I work with also is helpful, but since I work closing shifts now it seems to be a skeleton crew in backroom and im usually alone trying not to screw anything up... lol. sorry for the dumb question, backstock seems to be a straight forward process, I just didn't know where to start.

Just as a heads up, any time you "take" an item with My work the system automatically assumes it is going to the salesfloor so the on shelf quantity will be increased causing incorrect counts. Even if you immediately backstock the item again, the salesfloor count is increased.

Until LOCU is moved to the Zebra the only work around this issue is using aPDA or manually going to the floor to correct the count. Not a huge issue, but over time it will cause problems with the accuracy of pulls.

Don't backstock until someone physically shows you how

That's how errors are made

Put like with like where possible. Don't be lazy and put 2 of one DCPI at a front Waco when the are 7 in a Waco in the back of the aisle, put them together.
Backstock from the back of the aisle forward.
Open non full casepacks get removed from the box and go in wacos (unless it's a large box like for lamps). Wacos are for small things when you put the product in have the barcode face out.
Don't put boxes infront of other boxes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back