Archived How do you find out if you passed the TL interviews?

Status
Not open for further replies.
From my understanding you get told during your interview.

I knew I passed from the reaction my HRBP gave me at the end of the interview, but she purposefully didn't outright say it.

My STL told me I passed the following day.

Nowadays I guess people don't get sent out to district anymore, so I'd imagine get told immediately if not a day after they've had some time to consider how you did.

I was told by my STL a couple days after my interview and then I had my final interview with the DTL he told me during the interview that he knew I'd be great and that I had passed.

Used to vary, I think interviews are more formality if you're staying in-store if the interviews are at store level?

For TL I sat down w/ HR as our STL was driving to a district meeting and he called us like half an hour after getting off the phone with the HR BP since we were between DTLs at the time. For senior I sat down for ~10 minutes with the DTL during a visit, and a bit after he left my STL let me know.

they called my store on the way home. had a ton of miss calls since i don't use phone while driving. my etl hr was dancing and celebrating she got me passed. team members knew before me.

For TL I sat down w/ HR as our STL was driving to a district meeting and he called us like half an hour after getting off the phone with the HR BP since we were between DTLs at the time. For senior I sat down for ~10 minutes with the DTL during a visit, and a bit after he left my STL let me know.

It looks like I'll be doing my interview during a visit. Would you mind telling me what you talked about during the interview with your DTL?

It looks like I'll be doing my interview during a visit. Would you mind telling me what you talked about during the interview with your DTL?
I think mine was very informal compared to what some might have experienced, but he really only asked 2 questions:

1) What do you think you will excel at in this role?
2) What do you think you will struggle with in this role?

My TL district interview was more like the normal STAR questions w/ questions about how I'd handle conflict between TMs and things like that. I remember my ETL let me look at the packets we use in store for TLs for a minute so that helped me think and collect some ideas when I was at home preparing myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back