Archived How do you know if you are being written up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do supervisors ever tell team members if they are being written up? I feel like I may have been written up for taking my lunch too late, but no one came to talk to me about it.

Do supervisors ever tell team members if they are being written up? I feel like I may have been written up for taking my lunch too late, but no one came to talk to me about it.

Some leaders will tell you but any writing up starts with a conversation.

Generally with compliance you have to sign the booklet. So your conversation is coming.

Hitting compliance is not too big of a deal as long as you don't keep doing it and you're not in California. It'll probably be a "sign the book and don't do it again" type of thing.

If it's just a coaching, not all leaders will say it's documented. Document coaching is pretty much them just telling HR they spoke to you about something. Therefore, they don't always say it's a write up.

CAs they definitely should say it's being documented, as that's a write up. Then you'll be spoken to again and presented with the write up, and you'll have the option to sign or not. Now if it's compliance, you'll have to sign a booklet and an ETL will just tell you to be mindful of your breaks. As stated above, in Cali it's more serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back