How do you look up Starbucks reviews and itemized sales?

I just becuase a food service team lead, and of course I was thrown into this postion without training. I was just wonder how do I look up starbucks and cafe reviews from customers.

And how do I look up the sales of each day tell what exactly sold.

I think it somewhere on greenfield but were exactly.

The Starbucks guest survey is on starbuckscereport.com. Ask your DM if you have trouble signing in.

If you’re looking for the exact items that you sold, I’m not sure that you’ll be able to find that. However, you can look up a few details if you keep clicking through the sales on the zebra. It’ll break it down by class, so you can see how much food vs hot/iced coffee vs teas/refreshers vs fraps.

This is prime example of how not to TL. You weren’t “thrown” in to anything. You agreed to this process, by nodding your head or saying yes to everything during your hiring/promotion process.
You should have asked for training, if the training isn’t sufficient you ask for more.
Now, you’ve become a TL, and don’t have basic operational knowledge.
Good luck, we here at TBR are unpaid trainers, at your service, from the comfort of your home , available 24/7. To fill the gap.

This is prime example of how not to TL. You weren’t “thrown” in to anything. You agreed to this process, by nodding your head or saying yes to everything during your hiring/promotion process.
You should have asked for training, if the training isn’t sufficient you ask for more.
Now, you’ve become a TL, and don’t have basic operational knowledge.
Good luck, we here at TBR are unpaid trainers, at your service, from the comfort of your home , available 24/7. To fill the gap.
Eh, I wouldn't say that any of us agreed to no training. No one really tells you that it's pretty much sink or swim, but it is what it is.

I did ask for training and my Store manger told me no one in the city was qualiffed to train me that all other tl in the arera are not good leaders for me to learn from. And no one at my store knows food service. At least I am trying find info on my own and ask all people I can on TB. I asked my upper mangment these questions and they didn't know.

Greenfield is your friend. I found a card that shows sales by DPCI (Starbucks Sales by Item is the card name.) There are two with the same name, but only 1 has it to where you can look at it for your store and not specific to whatever store is selected for the other card.

Back