How Do You Put on A Nametag?

The badge is 2 pieces. There is the main part with your name on it, and the magnet part. Put the main part on the outside of your shirt, then put the magnet part on the inside to hold it on.

Wear it on the right side please.
I never knew that . I wear it on my left side !

Always wear on the observers left, your right.

Semi-related. One of my biggest pet peeves was when people wore a shirt with a bullseye logo on the breast and then covered it up with their nametag leaving the opposite side completely barren. Like BRUH come on now.

Always wear on the observers left, your right.

Semi-related. One of my biggest pet peeves was when people wore a shirt with a bullseye logo on the breast and then covered it up with their nametag leaving the opposite side completely barren. Like BRUH come on now.
Wearing name tags on the wearer's left is the norm though, isn't it? That's where my eyes would naturally go if I were trying to read someone's name tag. If one is wearing a shirt with a Target logo on the left side, fine, otherwise the nametag would normally be worn there.

Wearing name tags on the wearer's left is the norm though, isn't it? That's where my eyes would naturally go if I were trying to read someone's name tag. If one is wearing a shirt with a Target logo on the left side, fine, otherwise the nametag would normally be worn there.
I always looked at it as a uniform thing. Traditionally name tags in uniforms (IE- Police uniforms for example) are worn on the right with the badge on the left. I suppose you could argue the name tag is the “badge” of Target but it just never felt right to me.

I wear mine on the left. I wear the red vest and there is like these two circles patch on it. I assumed that’s where the name tag should be when we didnt have the magnet type but the one with the pin on the back.

Back