Archived How long have you worked for "Spot"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Him

Hey all. Not sure if this would "expose who you truly are", but I was just curious as to how long some of you have worked for Target. If you want to be "discrete" I guess you can phrase your answers such as " I've worked for more than x years, or less than a month."As for me, I have worked for Target for 9 years and counting. June will make it my 10th year. Thanks all in advance for sharing!!!

I probably have averaged about 16 hours a week in a total of 5 years over two different periods 10 years apart. So about 4100 hours of my life given to Spot in exchange for a fairly meager wage. Or I could measure it is redcard applications if I had to.

it may be the cynical dark hearted paranoid person that I am but all these type of threads just scream corp data gathering to reveal who we all are and then…… wham! massive wave of terminations and talks with HR

it may be the cynical dark hearted paranoid person that I am but all these type of threads just scream corp data gathering to reveal who we all are and then…… wham! massive wave of terminations and talks with HR
Good point.

2 years and 7 months. I don't know how any of you could last for 10 years. I have an interview next week for another retail store that pays 50% more than what I'm currently making and the benefits are great.

Last edited:
Over five years less than six years. The hours work for me, location is fine. I have been there long enough where I make decent money and rack vacation time where I always have some and if I want to go for three weeks not really a problem.

We have a decent idea who is corporate and who is not, on here. And I can tell you all that most people screaming "corporate shill" about a poster are wrong.

2 years and 7 months. I don't know how any of you could last for 10 years. I have an interview next week for another retail store that pays 50% more than what I'm currently making and the benefits are great.
They made it past 10 years because back in the day, Target was that other store you're trying to get into right now. Now they suck.

3rd year like 6th longest on my team (flow team) a lot of people quit dunno why pretty sad thats why i dont get too much attached on new people on my team

Reactions: Him
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back