Archived How much do GSAs generally make?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bullseyerc

GSTL
My brother is looking to apply for a GSA position in our district. He's expressed that he wouldn't want anything less than 13 dollars. At my store I think we have one GSA who makes 14 but I do know that they generally make 11? What have you guys seen from your experiences.

My brother is looking to apply for a GSA position in our district. He's expressed that he wouldn't want anything less than 13 dollars. At my store I think we have one GSA who makes 14 but I do know that they generally make 11? What have you guys seen from your experiences.

Not to be rude but an external GSA hire will probably not get anywhere near 13.

Its well known GSA pay is terrible. They are also undervalued and no store is going to break the bank to hire one.

Unlike TLs who can negotiate 2 or 3 dollars over base. Most stores will just find another GSA who will work for base.

The only GSA I have seen work out a raise is someone in our store who went from PA to GSA. GSA pays less but we let them keep their base of 15 an hour.

Last edited:
GSA is paygrade N 07. 50 cents above base pay. We have external GSAs and they were not able to negotiate.

LMAO I was making 12 bucks as a fucking Logistics TL. I think that was min + 4.50.
Is that how much it is? I was never truly sure how much more tl's get and I'm going to get a position within the next few months since someone is leaving and wasn't sure what to ask for and what to take.

Is that how much it is? I was never truly sure how much more tl's get and I'm going to get a position within the next few months since someone is leaving and wasn't sure what to ask for and what to take.

TL is as low as 3 dollars over base up to 5 or 6 over base.

Except VMTL which is considered a senior TL position minus the LOD shifts. Our VMTL was making 8 dollars over base.

Except VMTL which is considered a senior TL position minus the LOD shifts. Our VMTL was making 8 dollars over base.
I was going to ask around 15-15.50. I already make a dollar more than what someone in my position makes.

Our VMTL makes $12 above base pay!!! Way more than all of the senior TLs, some of them have been with the company for 10-15 years!! She is always calling out, going on vacations etc.

Our VMTL makes $12 above base pay!!! Way more than all of the senior TLs, some of them have been with the company for 10-15 years!! She is always calling out, going on vacations etc.
Sorry to any VMLs on the forum, but nothing you guys do is worth an extra $12.

You better have a team of 20+ on your alignment, at a super high volume store, and leading your region with some crazy ideas if you're at that kind of pay.

Last edited:

WTF? so she makes $22/hr?? that's ridiculous. VMTLs and Sr. TLs are N17 which is $7-8 above base pay.

VMTL requires a 4 year degree but thats still ridiculous for someone with no LOD shifts and a team of 2 or 3 people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back