Archived How much does your store make on average a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine does pretty close to 80k on a bad day up to 100k a day . Average in the 90's . I work consumables we average 20 to 30 k a day .

150k normal to 160 and weekends are around 200k last week we did 250k on Sunday. Around q4 190 is norm and we will go to 250 for weekends and I haven't seen us go above 250 except black friday

Last edited:
Teehee. We average like 40-50k through the week and 60k on the weekends right now. In fourth quarter we will see a few 80k and maybe a 90k right before Christmas. On Black friday we may get 250k, if we are lucky.

You guys most be in some good stores , I thought mine was good

Goals on weekdays fluctuates from 99 - 105k, usually comp between 108 - 115k daily.

I know our goals are messed up for this month because last year bts our store was a hot mess due to remodel.

The store just 25 miles away from me makes about about 400 weekdays . They make about 20 mil more a year than we do . My store is around 95 mil
I’ve shopped at a 90 mil store a couple times and it just seems so unsatisfying. The foot traffic is so busy nothing is ever perfect and if it is it’s gone in hours. I loved working at a busy store because it’s fast paced but slower stores are so much more satisfying and rewarding. I went from a 65M pfresh to a 30M small format.

Teehee. We average like 40-50k through the week and 60k on the weekends right now. In fourth quarter we will see a few 80k and maybe a 90k right before Christmas. On Black friday we may get 250k, if we are lucky.

My small format crushes those numbers 😂 we do better then 3-4 stores in our district. 70-80 weekdays and 100ish weekends

Mine does pretty close to 80k on a bad day up to 100k a day . Average in the 90's . I work consumables we average 20 to 30 k a day .

How do you know how much you make in your department? Can you look to see if there is a different in sales from last quarter and this quarter? How?

How do you know how much you make in your department? Can you look to see if there is a different in sales from last quarter and this quarter? How?
Click on detail on top middle of the mpm app

Last edited:
My small format crushes those numbers 😂 we do better then 3-4 stores in our district. 70-80 weekdays and 100ish weekends
My ULV did 24M last year, so you’re doing better than us too 😂

We also have 3 other stores all within 25 minutes of us. And we are definitely the Tar-ghetto store, not the Tar-zhay one. After having met enough Karen’s I’ll happily stick with the Shaniqua and Laquisha being absolute ratchets.

More sales just equals more to to do the work....been at a smaller store and a triple a store.....the bigger sales numbers don't make the job any harder, it's actually the opposite imo as my store now has people far less spread out with how busy we get

50-60k during the "slow periods" 70k - 100k during the busy periods. 4th quarter it is not unusual to have 150k-180k during the weekdays.

We're typically 3rd or 4th in my district outside of 4th quarter for sales, during 4th quarter we are usually 1st by a large margin.

Edit: I just remembered, when I first started working at my store (almost 13 years ago) a normal day was typically 20k - 30k. Yikes.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back