Archived .

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much do you normally sell in health and beauty in a day? Usually for a 6-8 hour shift (normally evenings) I sell between $100-$150. But then I saw something that said our "goals" should be like $2000 or something ridiculous like that... thoughts?

Are you upselling or suggesting?

Add ons make the basket size bigger

At my store, they suggest that your goal for a typical 8 hour shift should be about 10% of the projected sales goals for the day.

MPM 2.0 will have Projected Sales. Your normal Sale in Beauty changes depending on the Store. While a Triple A Store may sell say. 20K in Beauty, A smaller Store might not crack 76K Total so asking for 20K In Beauty is ridiculous.

Maybe ask for clarification on what the $2000 goal means. That sort of number sounds like the daily sales goal for everything sold out of the department, not just what you personally sold. Talked to my STL when the goals dropped on us and his feedback was that our goal was to know the numbers and make a difference in the daily comp. So, for instance, instead of electronics worrying about selling more than $1500 in their shift, they worry about paying attention to where the numbers are trending low and spending extra time there to help boost those areas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back