Archived How to add Ship to Store items to our counts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

That BackroomGuy

Resigned Fulfillment TL
Does anyone know how to add Ship to Store items to the store's counts? We have some orders that we found that haven't been picked up in months. We're having trouble removing them from their hold locations and adding them to our counts. It's not as easy to just remove them and put them on the floor, I hope you all know what i'm trying to get at.

My first thought is to contact CSC, but that's going to take forever, we have like... 2 full carts of old items and it would be inefficient to contact CSC to try and fix 2 carts worth when maybe my team and I can just do something on Zebras or PDAs to remove them and such.

Does anyone know how to add Ship to Store items to the store's counts? We have some orders that we found that haven't been picked up in months. We're having trouble removing them from their hold locations and adding them to our counts. It's not as easy to just remove them and put them on the floor, I hope you all know what i'm trying to get at.

My first thought is to contact CSC, but that's going to take forever, we have like... 2 full carts of old items and it would be inefficient to contact CSC to try and fix 2 carts worth when maybe my team and I can just do something on Zebras or PDAs to remove them and such.

They should have been deleted from hold locations after the 3 day pick up period. As far as on-hands they might not match if the items were researched while still in a hold location. All you can do is out them on the floor and research how many are there to change it back up.

We're having trouble removing them from their hold locations and adding them to our counts. It's not as easy to just remove them and put them on the floor, I hope you all know what i'm trying to get at.

What does it say when you scan the item under order inquiry?

They should have been deleted from hold locations after the 3 day pick up period. As far as on-hands they might not match if the items were researched while still in a hold location. All you can do is out them on the floor and research how many are there to change it back up.
So just put them out and research? Didn't think of that

I'm actually having this exact same problem at my store. I've got a few orders from early July that still haven't gone RTS. Checking them in myGo tells me that the orders have been cancelled, but myFa tells me that it's still in hold and not cancelled.

I ended up mysupporting it yesterday.

This happens to me when I go through the hold locations every few months. I scan each order under order inquiry and reprint the sticker for it. Then I take that roll of stickers with the order numbers and call the CSC. I tell them I have a bunch of orders that are still in hold and need to verify they were cancelled. Then we go through them one by one and tell me each one was cancelled. I think last time they also told me they would submit a ticket and we may have all of them drop in to RTS in a few days. I don't think that actually happened though. It takes me about an hour, including the time to markdown the online items and reshop everything.

Same thing happens at my store, and I assume it happens everywhere whether or not the store teams know. If the order is expired beyond 3 days and isn't in myGo, just send it to reshop. If it's a high-priced item, l'd check the counts to ensure accuracy. A lot of the time, Ship-to-Store items aren't sold in your store and you can just repackage them. After calling CSC several times about this issue, it doesn't seem like it's a big deal to have ghosts in the FF hold locations, unless you want to delete the location. One tech from CSC was able to transfer all of the stagnant orders to RTS while I was on the phone, but, honestly, it's not worth the trouble.

This happens at my store as well.... usually i go thru the closet every two weeks and clean it out.... i just call CSC and give them the order number...... i asked them about this problem and what they told me is that..... sometimes there are delays on guest orders (like the orginal store couldn't fulfill the whole order so other half went to another store) when that happens it messes with the system..... so the first half of the order arives to the store and the guest never come get it so it cant cancel b/c the other half hasnt arrived yet and when the other half arrives the order still wont cancel cause the first half of the order been cancelled.... so long story short its a glitch in the system due to delays in fulfilling orders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back