Archived How to get pay stubs if you forgot to pick them up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TTGOz

Suitable
I haven't picked up my last three stubs because I have direct deposit and keep forgetting to grab them. Is there any way to get them?

Unless your store mails them or otherwise gets rid of them after a certain amount of time, you should be able to pick them up next payday.

You also have the option of going paperless, but that can be a colossal pain in the ass when you need to see a stub and eHR isn't working from home.

Our HRTM gives you two weeks to pick them up before they shred them.

Ehr may be your best bet. It depends on the store but we give people one week to pick them up before we shred them.

You would be amazed how many people don't pickup their paper stubs.

At my store we only mail paychecks, never stubs.

I normally give them 2 weeks and then send them back to payroll. I used to mail them until I heard a team member saying " I don't know why people pick these up. If you wait long enough they'll come in the mail".
Normally though if they don't have in in your store you should be able to print them from EHR

I normally give them 2 weeks and then send them back to payroll. I used to mail them until I heard a team member saying " I don't know why people pick these up. If you wait long enough they'll come in the mail".
Normally though if they don't have in in your store you should be able to print them from EHR

Yeah we would spend far too much on postage mailing them all.

I checked in today and they had everyone else's paystubs but not mine, before that I checked EHR and it wasn't loading even on the computers at Target(great lol) but I'm sure they're on EHR I just have to actually load the page first. I ended up not needing them as badly as next time I'll need it to put on a file for a teacher in my high school. Thanks everyone though, my fault for not remembering to pick them up anyways haha.

I checked in today and they had everyone else's paystubs but not mine, before that I checked EHR and it wasn't loading even on the computers at Target(great lol) but I'm sure they're on EHR I just have to actually load the page first. I ended up not needing them as badly as next time I'll need it to put on a file for a teacher in my high school. Thanks everyone though, my fault for not remembering to pick them up anyways haha.
You might have selected the option to not receive the paper stub

Our really crabby HRTM would remind you not so nicely that you can set your shit up online so she doesn't have to deal with all your paperwork.

You might have selected the option to not receive the paper stub

I selected that option and I don't get paystubs. Several team members actually selected to be paperless. It's super easy to print them out from store and from home (when the EHR works at home).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back