Archived How to print List of pogs to set

Status
Not open for further replies.

FinallyFamous

DazedNconfuzed
How do you print the list of pogs as far as for one area like if I just want all soft lines pogs for the week, what are the search terms to put in

Transition Workload Tool, I think is what you want. It'll list the workload for the week and show what is and isn't tied (the "Fill" column is broken since the switch to Move).

You need to know your dept numbers in softlines to utilize this list well. It is the one I use because it shows every POG the store actually received rather than a list of possible pogs that the store "might" receive. Every POG starts with the dept number for which they are located in though some depts have salesplanners that make them less obvious. Also POG descriptions tend to be truncated in transition workload tool.

Adjacency Calendar is probably a better place for you to start if you don't know your dept numbers all that well as it breaks up the POG workload by area and will also tell you which depts in softlines have VMGs to set. It will list the POGs with their complete description in each dept but is not always fully accurate so cross checking with transition workload tool is a good idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back