How to put in my 2 weeks notice?

Hey all,

So, I got hired on November 16th. I'm a seasonal guest advocate. It's only been a month, however, I do plan on putting my two weeks in at the end of this month for a few reasons. One reason is that I have to change my availability due to my next semester classes (which I don't think they'll let me since I just started), and the other being that I was offered to do research with my university and that is going to take a LOT of time. My team leaders and fellow team members are super kind and sweet. However, scanning things for 8 hours a day and dealing with people really kills this nerdy, always studying, introverted brain of mine.

I do need money, however. So, I might apply to the pet store or animal shelter right next to Target after I leave. I mean, if I want to be stressed out and have a jam-packed schedule, it's okay because I'll get to see animals every day. Plus, the experience with animals will help me get into vet school. So no hard feelings, Target.

TLDR: Okay, sorry, I was going off on a tangent. Anyways, how do I put my two weeks notice in? I feel bad for leaving so soon.

Why do young people begin a sentence with the word "so"? Quitting is easy: go to your stores TSC and ask the HRTM for a voluntary termination notice. Fill it out, turn it in to him/her, say thank you then punch out and go home. Easy, quick, no stress.

Why do young people begin a sentence with the word "so"? Quitting is easy: go to your stores TSC and ask the HRTM for a voluntary termination notice. Fill it out, turn it in to him/her, say thank you then punch out and go home. Easy, quick, no stress.
No longer how it works.

You can just tell your leader that you enjoyed your seasonal employment, but now that everything is winding down, you would like to be left off the next schedule because of school starting back up. They may be happy to not have to tell you there aren't hours to keep you anyhow.

Back